If you are looking for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment then there is good news for you. The recruitment for this post has been started from today and the application forms are available on the official site. You can fill the forms before 7th December 2020. You can also apply by clicking here.
The exam will be held in January 2021 and candidates can download the admit cards from 19th December to 25th December 2020. This is the good news for candidates that the Indian coast guard recruitment 2020 has begun.
Indian Coast Guard Navik
- The age of candidates should be between 18-22 years.
- The candidates who have secured 50% in 10th Class are eligible for Navik post in Indian Coast Guard.
- If you got selected then you will be appointed as cook and steward.
- You have to appear for Written examination first which will be based on Objective Type MCQs. These questions will be based on Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and General science.
- If you clear the written examination then you have to appear for Physical Fitness test and also need to qualify fitness test in medical examination.
- The starting basic pay for this post is 21700. With this pay scale, you will also get DA and Other Allowance based on various factors.
Do apply for this post and share this post with your friends and relatives too.
You can also read