MHT CET 2020 answer key
MHT CET 2020 answer key released at the official site. If you want to check your scores, you can click here to check the scores. You can still raise the objections till 12th November 2020. The Maharashtra common entrance test cell has released the provisional answer key on the official site. The candidates can analyse their scores by going through these answer keys.
If you find any mistake in this answer key then you have the option to raise the objection. Candidates should make this thing clear that these are the provisional answer keys only. The final answer keys will be released after analyzing candidate’s response and objections.
The result of MHT CET 2020 exams will be declared by 28th November 2020.
Steps to check MHT CET 2020 answer key
- Visit the official site at mahacet.org.
- Click on the MHT CET 2020 section.
- When you click on this, a new page will open where you will be required to enter your login id and password.
- When you will enter your valid login credential, the answer key will be opened. You can download or print the answer key.
- Match the responses and analyze the scores. If you find some error or some issue with the answer keys, you can raise the objection.
Steps to raise objection for MHT CET 2020 answer key
- Click on the link to visit the official site for raising the objection.
- You need to login by using your valid login credentials.
- Once you are done with login, a page will open where the examination type and examination name will be visible. Click on the proceed button.
- Then there will be a dialogue box, ‘are you sure you want to proceed‘. Click on the Yes button and proceed to the next page.
- You have to click on the Objection form and then select the Subject group (PCB or PCM) and click on the search button.
- Then fill all the required information and candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully.
- When you have filled the form successfully, candidates are requested to submit the objection form and required to make the payment.
- When payment is successfully made, the objection form raised by the candidate is successfully submitted.