NEET counseling 2nd rounds result to be announced by medical counseling committee (mcc) tomorrow on 28th November 2020. This year MCC will conduct only two rounds of counseling. If you didn’t get a seat in these two counseling then you can even get a seat under all India rank in the mop-up round and you can register for this before 10th December 2020. Once the result is announced, you can check by clicking here.
This list was scheduled to be released today on 27th November 2020 but due to some reason it got delayed and now the list will be released tomorrow. Once released, you can check your result and these allocated seats needs to be report to the college by 8th December 2020.
If some students failed to get their name in the 2nd counseling too then they have a chance to appear for the mop-up round. You can register for this mop-up round from 10th December to 14th December. The result of this mop-up round will be declared by 17th December and the students who got their name listed in this list needs to report college from 18th to 26th December 2020.
Steps to check 2nd counseling result
- Visit the official site of MCC.
- After visiting the official site, click on the UG medical counseling tab.
- On the left hand side, you will find a link ” Allotment letter round 2 “.
- After clicking on this link, a new page will appear where you need to enter your roll no and date of birth.
- Your NEET counseling 2nd round result will be shown there.
- Take a print of this result.
Don’t forget to share your status with us.
You can Also Read